»Boboli« Scarf Green
Giardino di Boboli
Our scarves create a Mediterranean daydream. Imagine...
Strolling around the spouting fountain, along the cypress-shaded gravel pathway, beside the whispering hedge maze you arrive at the ascending steps. Looking back over the sprawling city, the bells toll in the distance. Climbing higher, you are enveloped in the Tuscan sun’s glittering rays; your vision refocusing to reveal rolling olive groves and vineyards dancing in the breeze.
- The timeless 90 x 90 cm (35.4 x 35.4 in) size, that compliments any outfit. Best worn the classic way – elegantly draped around the neck and shoulders
- Artisanally crafted from the finest AAA Grade pure silk for superior smoothness, lightness and color penetration
- Woven in a tropical twill weave so that air can pass through, making it suitable for year-round wear
- Digitally printed in Macclesfield, England - the historical home of silk printing know-how
- Edges hand-rolled by master craftspeople in Pierre-Bènite, France for a subtle luxurious detail
- Wooden case handmade and hand-painted in Bünde, Germany - wood breathes, absorbing and releasing moisture to create the optimal environment for storage
Click here for shipping & returns policy
Le Botteghe De Il Fornaio - The best way to experience the Boboli Gardens is to picnic there, and you can't picnic without bread. The best place to buy this staple of the Tuscan diet is located just off Piazza Santo Spirito at Le Botteghe De Il Fornaio. They specialize in a particular type of bread called Schiacciata. It's oily, salty, and downright delicious.
There are two types of Schiacciata, regular and crunchy. You will usually be asked which you prefer. You want croccante - crunchy!