»Città« Scarf Rose
Off to dinner, buon appetito
Our scarves create a Mediterranean daydream. Imagine...
As the sun begins to set on the Tuscan hills, its golden rays turn fuchsia. An evening coolness sweeps along the cobblestone streets and in through the window shutters. One stop left on today’s passeggiata. The Città draped over your shoulders, you set out for a slow and gentle stroll to the trattoria.
- The timeless 90 x 90 cm (35.4 x 35.4 in) size, that compliments any outfit. Best worn the classic way – elegantly draped around the neck and shoulders
- Artisanally crafted from the finest AAA Grade pure silk for superior smoothness, lightness and color penetration
- Woven in a tropical twill weave so that air can pass through, making it suitable for year-round wear
- Finished in our signature Manopesca (Italian for “peach skin”) finish for a luxurious softness and dry hand feel
- Screen printed by hand in Macclesfield, England (the historical home of silk printing know-how) using methods developed in the 1700s
- Edges hand-rolled by master craftspeople in Pierre-Bènite, France for a subtle luxurious detail
- Wooden case handmade and hand-painted in Bünde, Germany - wood breathes, absorbing and releasing moisture to create the optimal environment for storage
Click here for shipping & returns policy
Trattoria Sostanza - There are many spectacular restaurants in Florence. One of our favorites is Trattoria Sostanza. It's intimate, looks just as you hope an Italian trattoria would, and the food is simple and delicious.
Order the petti di pollo al burro (butter chicken) for your main dish, and the dolce con fragoline (pavlova with strawberries) for dessert. Trust us on this one!
Trattoria Sostanza is cash only. If you forget, there are several cash machines nearby.