»Mare« Scarf Yellow
Waves and golden rays
Our scarves create a Mediterranean daydream. Imagine...
That initial moment, when after being in the sun, you spring into the sea and dive beneath the waves. Looking up, you see the sun’s golden rays breaking through the blue. It’s silent save the occasional static of the sea. Pure bliss.
- A playful-sized 45 x 45 cm (17.7 x 17.7 in), adored for its versatility. Wear it in your hair, around your neck, or on a bag
- Artisanally crafted from the finest AAA Grade pure silk for superior smoothness, lightness and color penetration
- Woven in a tropical twill weave so that air can pass through, making it suitable for year-round wear
- Digitally printed in Macclesfield, England - the historical home of silk printing know-how
- Edges hand-rolled by master craftspeople in Pierre-Bènite, France for a subtle luxurious detail
- Wooden case handmade and hand-painted in Bünde, Germany - wood breathes, absorbing and releasing moisture to create the optimal environment for storage
Click here for shipping & returns policy
Nastro Azzurro – a light pale lager.
Sometimes the occasion demands a beer. One such instance is on those hot days, you’ve just emerged from the sea, and there’s still residual saltwater on your lips. Order a Nastro Azzurro. It’s lighter than the other usual options (Peroni, Menabrea, Ichnusa), and ever so delicately sweet, which balances nicely with those salty lips.