»Ombrellone« Scarf Blue
The beach beneath your feet
Our scarves create a Mediterranean daydream. Imagine...
Ahh, the moment you’ve dreamed of for so long is finally here - the official beginning of Ferragosto, marked by your arrival at the cerulean sea! Time to make that all important decision. Looking left, looking right, nothing but rows of harmoniously striped umbrellas. Iconic. A sea breeze carries the scent of sunscreen. This lounge chair will do – an island oasis in the sunbaked sand.
- A playful-sized 45 x 45 cm (17.7 x 17.7 in), adored for its versatility. Wear it in your hair, around your neck, or on a bag
- Artisanally crafted from the finest AAA Grade pure silk for superior smoothness, lightness and color penetration
- Woven in a tropical twill weave so that air can pass through, making it suitable for year-round wear
- Digitally printed in Macclesfield, England - the historical home of silk printing know-how
- Edges hand-rolled by master craftspeople in Pierre-Bènite, France for a subtle luxurious detail
- Wooden case handmade and hand-painted in Bünde, Germany - wood breathes, absorbing and releasing moisture to create the optimal environment for storage
Click here for shipping & returns policy
Vino bianco frizzante - is simply sparkling white wine, the height of refreshment on a hot summer day in Italy.
In Italy, there are public and private beaches. Private beaches (spot them by the striped umbrellas) charge by the day, but have certain delightful amenities, like a bar! Most beach bars will have vino bianco frizzante on tap, and serve it refreshingly cold in a flimsy plastic cup.
How to Order
Simply say to the bartender, “Vorrei un vino bianco frizzante, per favore.”