»Rose« Scarf Burgundy
Giardino delle Rose
Our scarves create a Mediterranean daydream. Imagine...
The placard beside this garden’s entrance should read “take your time to waste a moment.” Inside, the sun melts the minutes as you slowly wander, smelling each rose. The sweet floral scent in the air stops you in your tracks. You sit. Among the flowers, above the golden city, beneath the sun; you contemplate abandoning everything for this dolce vita.
- The easy to wear 65 x 65 cm (25.6 x 25.6 in) size is perfect as an accessory or statement piece
- Artisanally crafted from the finest AAA Grade pure silk for superior smoothness, lightness and color penetration
- Woven in a tropical twill weave so that air can pass through, making it suitable for year-round wear
- Digitally printed in Macclesfield, England - the historical home of silk printing know-how
- Edges hand-rolled by master craftspeople in Pierre-Bènite, France for a subtle luxurious detail
- Wooden case handmade and hand-painted in Bünde, Germany - wood breathes, absorbing and releasing moisture to create the optimal environment for storage
Click here for shipping & returns policy
Piazzale Michelangelo - Just up the hill from the Giardino delle Rose is the famed Piazzale Michelangelo. It offers the most impressive and breathtaking view of Florence and beyond, where you develop a whole new appreciate for the beauty of the Florentine valley.
Purchase a gelato or a beer from any of the nearby cart vendors, and take the time to waste a moment up here soaking in the grandeur of the city below.